Friday, April 22, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 22 April 2022

 I Will Declare Thy Name 

I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.” (Psalms 22:22)

 

Today’s Morsel: If someone was called upon to be a character witness in a court trial for you, what would they say about you? Would they be excited to speak on your good name or would they shiver? Scripture says that a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches.  Speaking through the prophet Isaiah the Lord states: “Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.” (Isaiah 43:10-12). We are chosen to be witnesses of God. What are you telling others about His great name both in and out of the church?  Our testimony should be a good one.  

 

Sing: No other name that's higher, no other name that's stronger, no other name forever, I will praise the name.  No other name can heal us, no other name can free us, no other name so precious, Praise the name.

Praise the name above all names, the one who reigns forever, still the same, praise the name, Jesus’ name, above all names, the one who reigns forever, still the same, praise the name. 

Thought For TodayNeither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment