Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 12 April 2022

 Help Lord

“Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.” (Psalms 12:1)

 

Today’s Morsel:  Do you ever find yourself crying out to God asking for His help? Do you even know how to ask Him for His help? Isaiah said that the Lord would help us (Isaiah 41:10), and that He would be with us (Isaiah 43:1-3). So if you need help, why not ask Him for it. I’m afraid that some people are afraid to ask God for His help for fear that He will not answer or come through for them. Keep in mind that Isaiah said, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9)  Jesus said, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” (Matthew 7:7-8); “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” (John 16:24) Jarius was not afraid to come to ask Jesus for His help for his daughter, and neither was the centurion for his servant. Are you afraid to ask Him? Why not ask Jesus for His help with your situation or illness and let Him figure out how He will get it done.

 

Sing: I’m learning how to lean and to depend on Jesus, He’s my friend, and He’s my guide.  I’m learning how to lean and depend on Jesus, I've found out if I trust Him, He will provide.

 

Thought For Today: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment