Monday, April 25, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 25 April 2022

 Lead Me In Thy Truth

Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.” (Psalms 25:1-5)


Today’s Morsel: There is nothing like reading through your Bible. What many may not understand is that when you are reading your Bible you are being led by and walking with God in His truth.  Jesus said,  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:..” (John 16:13)  The Holy Ghost will show you things in God’s word. When you read and obey God’s word, He opens your understanding so you can determine right from wrong.  If you are having troubles and issues of life that you just can’t seem to figure out, by reading your Bible and allowing Jesus to lead you into the truth, you will see how to solve them. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” Jesus said (John 8:32).

 

Sing: He leadeth me! He leadeth me! By His own hand He leadeth me.  His faithful follower I will be, for by His hand He leadeth me.

 

Thought For Today: “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” (John 1:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment