Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 20 April 2022

 Faith That Communicates

“I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers, Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”
(Philemon 1:4-6)

 Today’s Morsel: Does your faith communicate? What is your faith revealing and saying to others about you? Does your faith reflect that you are obedient to the Word and things of God? Does it reveal that you trust God? If our life does not speak of Jesus, chances are our faith isn’t communicating Him either. If we are complainers and murmur about everything wrong in the world and church, and we are always stressed and filled with anxiety and never at church, our faith probably isn’t communicating that we have a relationship with Christ. James said that true faith without work is dead. The way we live and treat others, and the way we conduct and present ourselves all communicate our faith. What is your faith telling others about you? Better yet, what does it tell others about Jesus?

 Sing: I see Jesus in your eyes and make me love Him. I feel Jesus in your touch, and I know He cares. I hear Jesus in your voice, and it makes me listen and I trust you with my life because You’re His, I see Him in you.

Thought For Today: Obedient faith always communicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment