Thursday, April 7, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 7 April 2022

Divine Defense


My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.” (Psalms 7:10)

 

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things that we see and which Scripture points out to us is that God is our defense. He is our divine protection. When God chose Israel to be His chosen people, they were given a covenant of protection. And that covenant is even for us today when we become a part of his family. As he told Joshua, “There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” (Joshua 1:5)  Scripture records God as being a shield, a buckler, a strong tower, a refuge, a bulwark, a fortress, a shelter, and a rereward.  No matter which one you choose, it means that He is our divine defense and protector because He is our God.  Therefore, there is no need for us to fear because God will save the upright in heart. His banner over me is love!


Sing: I am covered, covered, covered by His blood, walking by faith, living in love.  I am covered, covered, covered, by His blood, Jesus has rescued me.


Thought For Today: “But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” (Psalms 3:3)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment