Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 9 August 2022

 You Can’t Fool God

 “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” (Nahum 1:7)

 

Today’s Morsel: Do you have trouble with trusting God? Many Christians do. They say that they trust God, yet many of them take matters into their own hands as they have a short wait span. God knows those who trust Him. Maybe the reason we are not seeing all the signs and wonders that the early church did is due to the church not trusting Him. I often wonder what the testimonies would be if folks would learn to wait and trust God.  They say that if you really want to know if a person trusts God, look in their medicine cabinet, or at their giving statements.


Sing: I lean on You Lord, I lean on You Lord, for the things that I need, I lean on You. When I don’t know just what to do, I’ve got the faith You’re going to see me through; You supply my every need, and I lean on You.

 

Thought For Today: “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.” (Proverbs 30:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment