Friday, August 26, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 26 August 2022

 Nothing Is Impossible

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.(Philippians 4:11-13)

 

Today’s Morsel: One of the things about life and the trials and situations that we may go through is we must learn how to endure. And the sooner we learn it, the sooner we will understand that with God nothing is impossible, and it will make us stronger, both in our faith and trust in God. When you read the letters that the apostle Paul has written to the church, and look at his life, we can understand why he felt the way that he did about Christ. Notice what he says, I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Where did he learn all this? Through his trials and circumstances. Paul realized that with Christ he could do and endure anything because God’s strength is made perfect in our weakness. What have you not accomplished because of fear? What do you feel that you can now accomplish through Christ who strengthens you?

 

Sing: He gives strength to me, as I worship Him, as my heart is filled with praise.  Jesus breaks the bands, as I raise my hands, He gives glorious victory.

 

Thought For Today: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.(Psalms 46:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment