Friday, August 12, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 12 August 2022

 God Is With Us

“Then spake Haggai the LORD'S messenger in the LORD'S message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith the LORD.” (Haggai 1:13)

 

Today’s Morsel: Isn’t it such a calm assurance knowing that Jesus is always with us. He’s promised to never leave us nor forsake us. Isaiah said that His name would be called Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14), and Matthew explained to us that the name Immanuel means ‘God with us’ (Matthew 1:22-23). Haggai delivered to the people the message of the Lord. And that message was, “I am with you, saith the Lord.” God was with them. And He will be with us if we do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly before Him.

Sing: Let me walk with You Jesus, don’t ever leave me alone.  For without You I could never, no, never make heaven my home.

 

Thought For Today: “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” 
(John 14:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment