Monday, August 29, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 29 August 2022

 Singing With Grace

 “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” (Colossians 3:16)

 

Today’s Morsel: Have you ever noticed that some people in the church that say that they are saved show no indication that they are? No matter how old or young you may be, there should be something in your lifestyle that indicates that you are saved. A smile, greeting of visitors to your church, giving, arriving early to church, bringing our Bibles to church, and singing songs in church like you are standing right before God and singing them to Him. Yeah, I know that some of the songs you may not know, but just listen to what is being said, if the music isn’t too loud, and you can sing with joy unto the Lord for His unmerited love toward you.  Your life indicates who you are.   Let it be a reflection of your belief in Christ.  

 

Sing: I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing, I will sing.  I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord. With my mouth, will I make known, Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness.  With my mouth, will I make known, Thy faithfulness to all generations.

 

Thought For Today: “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord” (Ephesians 5:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment