Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 9 March 2022

 Get Over It

Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
(Psalms 119:164-165)

 

Today’s Morsel: Today is "Get over it day". Whatever you feel is weighing you down, get over it. Whatever your phobias are, get over it. Whoever you think owes you an apology, get over it. If you think that you should have been chosen when someone else was, get over it. If you think that you are the only one serving God and doing what is right, get over it. When Elijah complained to God that He was the only one serving Him, God told him to get over it (my words). “And the LORD said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria: And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room. And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay. Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.(1 Kings 19:15-18) If you don’t get over it, God just might replace you.  If we are not careful, we can sit around and complain about others and get depressed and quit, or we can choose to get over it and serve God without any reservation, hesitation, or obligation.  Today is "Get over it day", it is a good day to get over it and move forward with our lives in Christ.  

 

Sing: I am determined to hold out to the end, Jesus is with me on him I can depend; for I know I have salvation for I feel it in my soul.  I am determined to hold out to the end.

 

Thought For Today:Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment