Friday, March 25, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 25 March 2022

 Walking in Integrity

But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.(Psalms 26:11)

 

Today’s Morsel: One of the things about integrity in some folks lives is that it is slowly seeping away. People are starting to become less honest, faithful, and trustworthy. It is becoming hard to find folks in the church that you can count on. It is starting to become like Israel, every man doing that which is right in his own eyes. Folks are starting to compromise on truth, doctrine, and the Christian way of life. The Lord said to Satan, “Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.” (Job 2:3) I believe that Job walked in his integrity. From what I read, Job was an upright man in heart and in his life. He even stated, “God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.” (Job 27:5) Solomon wrote, “The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.” (Proverbs 20:7) If you want to see your children blessed, walk in your integrity. Don’t compromise your integrity, it's one of the major parts of who you are.

 

Sing: I’ve got Jesus on the inside working on the outside, oh what a change in my life.  I’ve got Jesus on the inside working on the outside, oh what a change in my life.  I’ve got Jesus on the inside working on the outside, oh what a change in my life, oh what a change in my life.

 

Thought For Today: Honesty is the only policy for a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment