Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 29 March 2022

 Forgiven

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.” 
(Psalms 32:1)

 

Today’s Morsel: I think that one of the most rejoicing passages found in scripture is when the woman caught in adultery who was cast before Jesus and for her to hear those words from Jesus of forgiveness.  I think these words must have sent her rejoicing in the streets. By the law she should have been killed. But Jesus forgave her and told her to go and to sin no moreEven as David, Paul said, also described the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.” (Romans 4:6-8) Under the law, if you sinned the punishment was often death. But now, through the blood of Jesus we can have our sins remitted and our lives made whole. Do you need your sins forgiven?  Then confess them to Jesus and let Him take care of them for you today. What a day of rejoicing it will be!

 

Sing: I came to Jesus weary, worn, and sad; He took my sins away, He took my sins away.   And now on Him I roll my every care, He took my sins away.

 

Thought For Today: “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.” (Ephesians 4:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment