Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 8 March 2022

 The Measure of Actions

But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.(Hebrews 13:16)

Today’s Morsel: The true measure of all our actions, says Queen Elizbeth, is how long the good in them lasts. We are told that our actions speak louder than our words. How long should your good be now that we are born again? How about our conduct and character? What about our name? How long will it last? If I only get one chance to make a lasting impression, how should I act?  Paul tells us to not allow our good to be evil spoken of (Romans 14:16); And “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.(Galatians 6:10) Do your actions reflect that you have run out of good? Or is your good still working?

Sing: God is so good! God is so good! God is so good, He’s so good to me.

Thought For Today: “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” (Psalms 23:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment