Friday, July 2, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2 July 2021

 

Is Anything Too Hard For God

 

“Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying, Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?”

 (Jeremiah 32:26-27)

 

Today’s Morsel:  Why is it that many seem to have a difficult time trusting and waiting on God?  Why have so many gotten to the point that they do not like to suffer or go through pain?  If folks do not have or learn contentment and patience, they will not wait for God.  They will always lean to their own understanding. What was it about Abraham and Sarah? Did they think that it was too hard for them to have a child because they were old? I am sure they assumed that it was, being 90 and 99 years old. But God asked Abraham the same as he did Jeremiah, is there anything too hard for the Lord? There is nothing too hard for God. God can heal you if you will let him. God can deliver your loved ones. God can satisfy and fulfill every need that you have. The problem is not God, the problem is people are not willing to let go, get out of the way and let Him. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.(Psalms 19:1)

 

 

Sing: He is bigger than all my problems, bigger than all my fears, yes, my God is bigger than any mountain that I can or cannot see. He’s bigger than all my questions, bigger than all my thoughts, yes, my God is bigger than any mountain that I can or cannot see.

 

Thought For Today: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.(Isaiah 45:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment