Monday, December 11, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 December 11

Need Help?

 

“And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” (Psalms 50:15)

 

Today’s Morsel: Throughout scripture, God offers us His help. But sad to say, many say that they want it, but they are not willing to let go of the reins so that He can give it. God has our best interest at heart. And if He wasn’t going to help us, He would not have promised because He is not a man that He should lie. He said through the prophet Isaiah: “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 41:10) The promise from God to us is to not fear when we are going through things in our life. He will help us. The apostle Peter admonishes us: “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” (1 Peter 5:7) So, what do you need His help with today? Are you going to try to figure it out own your own, or are you going to seek God for His help? The psalmist said, “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.” (Psalms 121:1-2) Where does your help come from? 

 

Sing: God is the joy and the strength of my life, He removes all misery, pain, and strife. He promised to keep me, never to leave me, He’ll never ever come short of His word. I’ve got to fast and pray, stay in this narrow way; keep my life clean every day. I want to go with Him when He comes back, I’ve come to far and I’ll never turn back. God is, God is, God is, God is my all and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment