Monday, November 20, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 November 20

I Thought On My Ways

 

“I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.” 

(Psalms 119:59)

 

Today’s Morsel: Every so often, we ought to stop and consider our ways. The Lord even told Haggi, “Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.” (Haggai 1:5)Why does God want us to consider our ways? Because it is so easy into today’s world to lose focus of who we are, and where we are headed. The psalmist said that he thought on his ways and turned his feet unto the testimonies of God. When we consider our ways and find that we are off course or out of place, it should cause us to turn to the things and ways of God. By thinking on our ways, it can help us in so many ways. Sometimes we may struggle and be stressed because we don’t consider our ways. But when we stop and consider, we can find out the causes of our trials and troubles. Why not pause today and consider what is causing you heartaches and pain and turn to God. David said the testimonies of the Lord are sure, making wise the simple. 

 

Sing: When I think about the Lord, how He saved me, how He raised me, how He filled me, with Holy Ghost, how He saved me to the uttermost; when I think about the Lord, how He picked me up, and turned me around, how He placed my feet on solid ground; It makes me want to shout, hallelujah, thank you Jesus, Lord You’re worthy, of all of the glory, and all of the praise.  It makes me want to shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment