Friday, November 3, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 November 3

Protection

 

“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.” (Proverbs 30:5)

 

Today’s Morsel: How much insurance protection do you think you need in life? You know, I can remember when you could purchase a whole life insurance policy for the same as a term life. But now, very few insurance companies offer those now without a huge price tag attached to them. Solomon states, “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. So, ask yourself, how much protection do I really need? If Christ is my shield and buckler, how much protection do I really need? If He holds me in the palm of His hand and no man can pluck me out; and there is no weapon formed against me shall prosper; and in the time of trouble He will give His angel charge over me, do I really need another life insurance policy, or is the one that came with my salvation sufficient? “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...” (Isaiah 43:2-3). Who do you put your trust in confidence in?

 

Sing: He’s got the whole world in His hand; He’s got the whole world in His hand; He’s got the whole world, in His hand; He’s got the whole world in His hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment