Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 6 July 2022

 Blessings and Cursings

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.” (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

 

Today’s Morsel: Which would you like, Blessings or cursings? If you say blessings, then it is simple. Just obey God’s word. In Deuteronomy 30:15-16,  Moses tell us, “I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.”  There is nothing stopping you from the blessings of God but you.

 

Sing: I am blessed, I am blessed, every day that I live I am blessed.  When I wake-up in the morning till I lay my head to rest, I am blessed, I am blessed.

 

Thought For Today: Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.” (Proverbs 10:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment