Monday, July 18, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 18 July 2022

 The Power of The Word of God in The Human Life

 

For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.(Ezra 7:10)

 

Today’s Morsel: I often wonder what would happen if men would hide the word of God in their heart, share it with others, and live it out as God said. It’s one thing to say that you are a Christian, but does your life reflect that you are a Christian? The Word of God came with changing power. Jeremiah wrote, “Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.(Jeremiah 20:9) He said I had to tell somebody. The word of God that is within you, can make you become anything that God wants you to be if you will just do what it says. I’ve come to realize that folks could overcome some of their issues if they’d follow the word.  Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments. You just don’t read and study the Bible for yourself, you also do it to share it with and teach others. It’s the Bread of Life you know.  Let the word work in your life.  

 

 Sing: I’ve got Jesus on the inside working on the outside, oh what a change in my life. I’ve got Jesus on the inside working on the outside, oh what a change in my life. I’ve got Jesus on the inside, working on the outside, oh what a change in my life, oh what a change in my life.

 

Thought For Today:So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.(Isaiah 55:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment