Thursday, July 28, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 28 July 2022

 The True God

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.(Jeremiah 10:10)

 

Today’s Morsel: For some, they are confused when it comes to who Jesus was. Some place Jesus as the second person in the Godhead. While some place Him as a part of the trinity, others place him as Son of man, while others place Him as the Son of God, and other as God. But Jesus said, I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.(John 8:24) The only one that can forgive sins is God. Remember that. Paul informed Timothy that it is a mystery and that mysteries must be solved: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.(1 Timothy 3:16) He (Paul) told the church at Corinth: But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge.” (1 Corinthians 8:6-7) Notice all things cannot be of God and all things by Jesus unless they are the same one.  Jesus answers this for us: I and my Father are one (John 10:30) Isaiah wrote: Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.(Isaiah 43:10-12); Are you His witnesses? Jeremiah wrote: “But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king.  Again, Jesus said: “Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. (John 13:13) And the apostle John informs us: “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.(1 John 5:20)  But whom do you say that I am? Jesus asked (Matthew 16:15) It means nothing if you do not know Him for yourself.

 

Sing: The Mighty God is Jesus, the Prince of Peace is He, the Everlasting Father, the King Eternally, the Wonderful in Wisdom, by whom as things were made, the fullness of the Godhead in Jesus is displayed.

It’s all in Him, it’s all in Him, the fullness of the Godhead is all in Him; it’s all in Him.  It’s all in Him, the Mighty God is Jesus and it’s all in Him.

 

Thought For Today For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.(Romans 3:3-4):

No comments:

Post a Comment