Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 11 August 2021

 

The Way To Be Wise

 

“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.” (Proverbs 11:30)

 

Today’s Morsel:  When we look at the Great Commission, it is designed for us to win souls.  And one of the ways that we can do that is through us being a tree of life.  The tree of life was in the garden from the beginning, and it will be in heaven in the end (See Genesis 2:9, Revelation 22:2).  Our life, if we have been born again, must be the same as Christ’s.  We are called to be righteous, “Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.” (Isaiah 3:10) Our fruit should be the same as that identified by Paul in Galatians 5:22-23.  When we display this fruit for others to partake of from our lives, we will become wise and we can more easily win souls.

 

Sing:  I’ve got Jesus on the inside working on the outside, oh what a change in my life!  I’ve got Jesus on the inside, working on the outside, oh what a change in my life!   I’ve got Jesus on the inside, working on the outside, oh what a change in my life, oh what a change in my life!

 

Thought For Today: He that winneth souls is wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment