Thursday, June 16, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 16 June 2022

 How to Please God

But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.(Hebrews 13:16)

 

Today’s Morsel: You know we humans are always trying our absolute best to please others, but what about God? Do you practice the same standard trying to please Him? Really, it is not hard to please God. Micah tells us what is required of us to please Him: “He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?(Micah 6:8) The writer of Hebrews here is telling us the same thing. Do good. Paul tells us, “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.(Galatians 6:10) And communicate. Be always on your best behavior even if it costs you to do so. The best sacrifice is not money. It is you pleasing God by doing what He asks of you with your life.

 

Sing: I am so glad I'm a part of the family of God; I’ve been washed in the fountain, cleansed by His blood! Joint heirs with Jesus as we travel this sod.  I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God.

 

Thought For Today: “And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.(Matthew 3:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment