Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2024 February 14

 A Love Song

“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.” (Colossians 3:18-19)

 

Today’s Morsel:  Around the world today folks will celebrate Valentine’s Day. Millions will be spent on candy, flowers, dinners, gifts, and cards to express one’s love. I don’t think that this should be the only day that we express love to the person we have already stated that we love. We should be showing that love in these ways on a continuous basis. But sad to say, we often time stop courting when we’ve been together for a while. We don’t do a lot to keep the vows fresh.  The same way that the flowers that you buy are going to wilt away and die, your relationship will do the same if it is not kept attached to the root. Your love for your spouse and children must not be an occasional thing. It must become a habit in your life. 

 

Sing: In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to You, Lord. In moments like these, I lift up my hands, I life up my hands to the Lord. Singing I love you Lord, singing I love You Lord, singing, I love you Lord, I Love you.

 

Thought For Today: Love for others must become a habit in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment