Friday, February 23, 2024

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2024 February 23

Are You Complete?

 

“And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:” (Colossians 2:10)

 

Today’s Morsel: I have come to realize that a lot of people are struggling with who they are. They say that they are Christians, but they keep living in the past, they keep trying to change who they are through makeup, Botox shots, and weight programs. I’m sorry, but that stuff doesn’t change you. It’s an outward expression of a hurting heart inside. Not until you change who you are inside, will you be content on the outside. If I am a Christian, then my satisfaction and completion is in Christ. Nothing else matters. My goal is to now please Him. He is now the head of my life. The joy that I was missing I find in Him. The peace that I was missing, I now find in Him. The beauty I think I was missing; I now find in Him. As He makes all things beautiful in His time. Stop wasting your money trying to change the outside. “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.” (Ezekiel 36:26-28) Turn your life over to Jesus and allow Him to make you complete in Him.

 

Sing: Well, I’ve been changed, I am newborn now, all my life has been rearranged.  What a difference it made when the Lord came to stay, in my heart, oh yes, I’ve been changed.

 

Thought For Today: “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” (2 Corinthians 3:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment