Thursday, February 8, 2024

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2024 February 8

I Am A Witness With Power

 

“And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things. And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” (Luke 24:46-49)

 

Today’s Morsel: Some folks think that in the Kingdom of God, all the power is given to the fivefold ministry. But if you have been filled with Holy Ghost, then you are a witness with power. Jesus said that you would receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you (Acts 1:8), and that we would be witnesses unto the uttermost parts of the earth. Those with a pulpit ministry are chosen to train, develop, and feed the flock. But everyone who has been filled with the spirit is to be a witness of who Christ is, and what He has done in their life and what He can do in the life of others. The Holy Ghost is your evidence of who Christ is, and the enemy is going to do everything in his power to prevent you from using it to free and liberate others. But remember what the scripture says: “Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.” (Isaiah 43:10). 

 

Sing: Would you be free from your burden of sin, there’s power in the blood, power in the blood.  Sin stains are lost in its life giving flow, there’s wonderful power in the blood.

There is power, power, wonder working power in the blood of the Lamb. There is power, power, wonder working power in the precious blood of the Lamb.

 

Thought For Today: A true witness will set the record straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment