Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 March 15

Reset

“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;” (Acts 3:19)

Today’s Morsel: Oftentimes in our walk with God, we may need to hit the reset button so that we remain focused and on track. It’s easy to lose focus and get off track if we are not careful. This is war that we are in it, and it can be with confusing noises and garments rolled in blood. When there isn’t a steady flow of the Holy Ghost in our lives, we may need to hit the reset button and get it flowing again. Peter told the people to repent and be converted that their sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing would come from the presence of the Lord. Sin will block the flow of the Holy Ghost in your life if you aren’t careful. It’s easy to let sin in when you are tired and lose focus.  Paul told Timothy: “Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.” (2 Timothy 1:6) At this point, Timothy may have begun to lose faith and trust in the ministry to which he had been called. Sometimes serving can become lonely. So, Paul wanted him to realize his legacy of his faithful mother and grandmother, and that he should immediately hit the reset button and get the Spirit stirred up and flowing again in his life. Let me encourage you today, if you are on the verge of losing hope and faith, go to your knees or lift your hands to Jesus and sing a praise song to Him, and allow Him to reset and revive your spirit.

Sing: In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. In moments like these, I lift-up my hands, I lift-up my hands to the Lord.

Singing I praise You Lord, singing I praise You Lord, singing I praise You Lord, I praise You.


No comments:

Post a Comment