Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 Feb 21

 Whose Side Are You On?

“Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.” (Exodus 32:26)

 

Today’s Morsel: Shouldn’t everyone who says that they are born-again Christians be on the Lord side. Scripture says, “And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part. For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.” (Mark 9:38-41) Just because one may not be of the same denomination does not mean that they do not love and have a relationship with Christ Jesus. I saw this in the military. There were many countries that were with us on the battlefield that were not Americans. But we were all there for the same reason and purpose. We were all on the same side and fighting for the same cause. David said that Lord was on his side (Psalms 118:6). If God is on our side, then we better ensure that we are on His. You don’t want to find yourself an enemy of God, as you will lose every time. Scripture says, “Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.” Notice, all the ministers, the Levites, came to him. Show me a minister or saint of God that isn’t on the Lords side, and I’ll show you a false witness.  If you want to win stay on the Lord's side. Whose side are you on?  

 

Sing: I may never march in the Infantry, ride in the Calvary, shoot the Artillery. I may never soar over the enemy, but I’m in the Lord's Army, yes sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment