Thursday, July 4, 2013

2013 July 4 - Morning Manna

"As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.  Honour all men.  Love the brotherhood.  Fear God. Honour the King."  (1 Peter 2:16-17)

 Today's Morsel: Freedom is a wonderful thing. Jesus came to set the captive free.  And now that we have been made free, we should not use our liberty to serve the flesh.    We should use it to love and to serve one another; the same as Christ loved and served while here on earth.  Liberty and freedom are a great privilege, and with every privilege comes responsibility.  It is our responsibility to share His love with others so that they too can be made free.
 
Sing: He set me free, yes, He set me free. He broke the bonds of prison for me.  I'm glory bound, my Jesus to see.  Glory to God, He set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment