Thursday, July 18, 2013

2013 July 18 - Morning Manna


"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof"(Psalms 19:1-6).
 
Today's Morsel:I don't think there is any place that I have been in the world that I have not seem the awesome beauty and splendor of God. One of my highlights of living in Asia was watching the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. In Europe, it was the beauty of the forest and the rolling hills. Visting Africa, it was the beauty of the wild life. And living in America, it is the beauty of the mountains, the farm lands, the oceans and the sky. David said the heavens declare; proclaim, and say publicly the glory of God; and the firmament show His creation. Moses said, "I beseech thee, shew me thy glory"(Exodus 33:18). I think God wanted to say, "Just look up and look around Moses. This is my glory. I have created all the things you see. Every day they speak of My glory. Every night they speak of My knowledge and every tongue sings forth My praise." The psalmist said, "Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me" (Psalms 139:7-11). If you ever want to see the glory of God, just stand still, look up and look around. For man cannot make the things we see.
Sing: He's got the whole world in His hand, He's got the whole wide world, in His hand; He's got the whole world, in His hand, He's got the whole world in His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment