Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2013 July 23 - Morning Manna

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another"(1 John 4:11)

Today's Morsel: Sometimes I wonder why God love us so much that He just keeps doing the things that He does for us. You know, love is one of those things you do just because. There shouldn't be any strings attached to your love. Jesus didn't say I will love you if you do these things. He just said, I love you. I don't love my wife because of all the great things that she does for me. I love her just because I said that I would love her. Love isn't predicated on what others do for you. Love is based on your desire to please others without strings attached. God desired to show us how we should love, and so He gave of Himself to do that. I think that if we ever grasped the true meaning of how much Jesus truly loves us, it's would blow our minds.
Sing: 1. He is jealous for me,love like a hurricane, I am a tree, bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

Pre-Chorus:
And oh, how He loves us so, Oh how He loves us, How He loves us so.
 
2. We are His portion and He is our prize, drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes, If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, I don’t have time to maintain these regrets, when I think about, the way…

Chorus 2:
He loves us, Oh! how He loves us, Oh! how He loves us, Oh how He loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment