Thursday, July 25, 2013

2013 July 25 - Morning Manna

But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. (Hebrews 6:9)
 
Today's Morsel: Have you ever noticed that when you purchase a new vehicle, the dealer goes through such great details to tell you about the vehicle to make sure you understand how everything works and what features come with it? But all too often, when a person receives salvation, they aren't told what they have. They are left to figure it out by themselves. Therefore, by the time the person who should be explaining it gets to them, others have filled their head with so much confusion that the person is saying, "I don't know if I want this or not." Do you know what came with your salvation? Let me list a few things for you: Eternal life, Liberty from yourself so that you can serve others, An abundance of grace and mercy, And a Father and family who loves and cares about you. If you will read the book (the Bible), you can see all the things that you have. Remember, the Holy Ghost is just the earnest of your inheritance, you have a great recompense of reward.
Sing: Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up Lord, come and quench this thirsting of my soul, bread of heaven, feed me till I want no more, here's my cup, fill it up and make me whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment