Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 11 July 2023

Yestermonies

“But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.” (Genesis 50:20)

Today’s Morsel: I was listening to a Baptist minister ministering, and he made the comment that you need to have a yestermony.  He explained that a yestermony is what God did for you yesterday. He said if God didn’t do anything for you yesterday that you feel compelled to tell others about today, then you might not be saved. Are you aware that some of the story written in the Bible are yestermonies? They are there for us to hear and see just what God did for His people? Joseph could probably tell us some good yestermonies if he was alive today. He even told his brothers: “But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.” Can you imagine the look on his brothers’ faces when he told them that. Here they are thinking that they are ridding themselves of the one they hated and despised, and God used it to save their lives. This is why you can’t blame everything that is happening to you and what you may be going through on the devil. Some things just may be being ordained by God for His purpose so that you will have a yestermony to save lives. What’s your yestermony?  It may well turn out to be your testimony tomorrow.  

Sing: There is a name I love to hear I love to tell of its worthy.  It sounds like music in my ear, the sweetest name on earth. Oh, how I love Jesus; oh, how I love Jesus.  Oh, how I love Jesus, because He first loved me.


No comments:

Post a Comment