Friday, February 4, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 4 February 2022

 When Things Go Wrong, Don’t Go Wrong With Them

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.(Galatians 5:1)

Today’s Morsel: One of the things that I have observed in the church is that many people who say that they are Christians and love God is that when they start to have issues leave the church and return to the world trying to find the answer. Jesus said the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. When I asked the Lord about this scripture, I felt that He prompted me that when things go wrong with people in the world, they come to the church; and church people run to the world when things go wrong in their lives. When things go wrong in our lives it is not the time to leave the church. The world does not hold our answers.  Paul admonishes us to standfast in the freedom that Christ has given us and not go back into the world’s snares and entanglements. We don’t go wrong when things go wrong in our life. We therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)  Stay in the church both in the good times and the hard times, that is where you find your answers.  

Sing: He said that I could come into His presence without fear,
Into the holy place where His mercy hovers near
; I'm running, I'm running, I'm running to the mercy seat, where Jesus is calling, He said His grace would cover me, His blood will flow freely, It will provide the healing, Come running to the mercy seat, I'm running to the mercy seat.

Thought For Today: “Enter not into the path of the wicked and go not in the way of evil men.” (Proverbs 4:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment