Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 15 February 2022

 Looks The Same

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.(2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

Today’s Morsel:  If you have ever flown, when you are arriving at your destination and heading to the baggage claims area, you will hear the announcement say, “Some bags may look the same, so please ensure that you have the correct bag.” That happened to me once. This guy took my bag from the luggage conveyor belt even with my name tag on it because he said that it looked identical to his.  When it comes to church and our salvation, we must be sure that we are at the right location and in the right place, that we are claiming the right bag! Paul says that Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light, therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness. It may look the same, but Jesus said that we would know them by their fruit. Is your church teaching what Jesus and the apostles taught? If not, flee. “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 7:21)  Make sure you claim the luggage with the right doctrine today.  

Sing: Running for my life, I’m running for my life; running for my life, I’m running for my life.  If anybody asks you, what's the matter is with me, Tell them I’m saved, sanctified, Holy Ghost filled and water baptized, I've got Jesus in my life and I’m running for my life.

Thought For Today: Know the truth. It’s what will make you and keep you free!

No comments:

Post a Comment