Monday, February 14, 2022

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 14 February 2022

 God’s Love

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

(1 John 4:11)

Today’s Morsel:  Today we celebrate Valentine's Day. I can remember as a young kid in school, we would purchase the little packets with Valentine cards or candy hearts with the words I love you or Will you be my valentine, and we would give them to our friends asking them to be our Valentine. Boys to girls and girls to boys. Valentines stress love. And since we say that we are of God, shouldn’t every day be Valentine for us towards others? Aren’t we called to love our neighbor as ourselves? “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.(Romans 13:10) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.  Show love to others as you meet them, not just today, but every day.  

Sing: He is my everything, He is my all. He is my everything both great and small. He gave His life for me, made everything new. He is my everything, oh how about you?

Thought For Today: Happy Valentine's Day!  Love and blessings to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment