Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2011 August 31 - Morning Manna

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
(Philippians 1:3-6)

 Today's Morsel: Over my 26 years of being saved, I have come to know quite a few folks.  My wife always tells me, you know so many people.  I seem to have the ability to remember people from years gone by and I pray that I never lose that ability.  And in so many ways, I feel as Paul, I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.  And I remember you in prayer, making request with joy.  Many of these people have made a difference in my life.  Many times we don't know who God will bring into our lives, at what point and for what purpose.  But He does and one day we will understand why He did what He did.  I always try to give people my undivided attention, because I don't know what God's purpose is in having us meet.  So let me encourage you today, I am confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.  So if you are one of those whom I have encountered in my life, I am so thankful for you and I want to remind you that God loves you more than you will ever know.

Sing:  If we never meet again, on this earth, my blessed friend, but if to God we have been true, and you live above all sin, then for us, there will be a greeting, for there's going to be a meeting, I'llsee you in the rapture some sweet day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment