Saturday, July 13, 2024

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2024 July 13

Pressure Release Valves

“And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” (Psalms 50:15)

Today’s Morsel: A pressure release valve is a safety component that regulates pressure in a system to prevent it from building up to a dangerous level and exploding. Without a pressure release valve, the system can over pressurize and explode causing danger or death. This is why God gives us the Holy Ghost. It’s serves as a pressure release valve for our life. When we get angry or our temper begins to rise to a level to where it is going to explode that may hurt ourselves or cause danger to others, we can open our mouth and offer God praise which will release the pressure that we are under and prevent us from wrong actions and behavior. Some folks are living under a lot of pressure.  And some of them are ready to explode. But if you can get them to pray and seek God for His Spirit, or if you can get them to stir-up the gift of the Holy Ghost that is already in them, they can release the pressure that they are under, and live a peaceful and stress-free life.

Sing: He set me free, yes, He set me free, He broke the bars of prison for me.  I’m glory bound my Jesus to see; Glory to God, He set me free.

Thought For Today: “Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.” (Philippians 4:4) 

No comments:

Post a Comment