Friday, July 10, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 10 July 2020


 Your Place In The Kingdom

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
 (Jeremiah 29:11)

Today’s Morsel:  I often sit and wonder how much talent is going to the grave each day that has never been used for God’s kingdom that He intended it to be used for. I wonder what could be accomplished by those who have so much zeal for the world and not for the kingdom of God.  But I guess that is where we who are born-again come in.  We must learn to reach for the lost and recover them out of the snares of the devil who has taken them captive at his will.  Each of us has a purpose in this world and we need to find out what it is or we will be miserable until we do.  As Paul asked the Lord Jesus, "Lord what will You have me to do?"  As He spoke through the prophet Isaiah, “Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.(Isaiah 54:16)  God is the one that gives us the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do things.  Do not waste your talents and abilities on this world. Pretty soon, Satan is going to replace you, then what?  So where is your place in God’s Kingdom?

Sing:  Jesus use me, Oh Lord don’t refuse me.  For surely there’s a work that I can do.  And even though its humble, Lord, help my will to crumble.  Though the cost be great I’ll work for You.


Thought For Today: Don’t waste your talents for Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment