Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2013 February 6 - Morning Manna


In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. (Isaiah 6:1-7)



Today's Morsel:  Someone asked the question, "What was Isaiah's horse's name?"  It was Is Me!  For Isaiah said, "Woe, is me!" (Humor).  Okay, you can stop laughing now.  When Isaiah saw the Lord, he realized that he was not ready to met the Lord. He realized that he had been taken by total surprise.  He said that he was a man of unclean lips.  Maybe  his words were unpure.  Maybe he had become a consistent liar.  Maybe he was saying one thing and doing another.  And to top it off, he said everyone around him was the same way.  But notice, "Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged."  His words and speech were cleansed by the coal from the altar.  If you are going to have new speech, it begins at the altar.  The Lord said, "They shall speak with new tongues."  I know that that means being filled with the Holy Ghost, but the Holy Ghost also brings a new language or new speech.  Your talk changes.  Profanity departs and praise enter.  It's amazing to me the number of people who say that they are saved, but still take the name of the Lord in vain.  When Isaiah was touched, he was clean and now he wanted to use his words to be a spokesman for the Lord.  If you have really been touched by the coals from the altar of God, your words won't be the same.  They will be pure, they won't profane God and they won't be hurtful to others.  

SingI pray for you, You pray for me. I love you, I need you to survive. I won't harm you with words from my mouth. I love you, I need you to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment