Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 February 18 - Morning Manna

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalms 118:24)
Today's Morsel: I'm sure most of you have heard people use the idiom, "Great Day!" when they have told someone to do something and the person just can't seem to get it right. Every time I hear someone use it, I always smile and say, "Yes it is." Because this is the day which the Lord hath made. Every day was made by the Lord. Jesus said, "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am" (John 13:13). Paul said, "Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost" (1 Corinthians 12:3). And Thomas said of Him, " My Lord and my God" (John 20:28). Having this understanding of Jesus, we can understand what Paul meant when he said, "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist" (Colossians 1:15-17). And now you know who makes each day, so rejoice and be glad in it.
Sing: This is the day! This is the day! That the Lord has made, that the Lord has made; I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it, and be glad in it.
This is the day, that that Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it, this is the day, this is the day, that the Lord has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment