Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 February 19 - Morning Manna

A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth. (Proverbs 14:6)
Today's Morsel: Parents who spend time with their children at the earliest ages, teaching them to obey and giving them instructions for life, usually see their children do well in school and go on to become productive citizens within and throughout society. But those that don't often times find themselves visiting their children in jails and prisons. Solomon said that knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth. Children who are taught instructions at an early age, just seem to grasp things faster. They seem to pick-up on what is required of them easier and they go through life without as many problems; they seem more able to work things out for themselves. They become somewhat like Thomas Edison, when asked about the 10,000 times the light bulb that he was trying to produce didn't work, Edison said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." When one has knowledge, he will see his problem not as a failure, but as a challenge and will be able to work through it without quitting.
Sing: I know the Lord will make a way for me. I know the Lord will make a way for me. If I live a holy life, shun the wrong and do the right, I know the Lord will make a way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment