Thursday, September 5, 2024

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2024 September 5

Don’t Reject Corrective Criticism

“He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.” (Proverbs 10:17)

Today’s Morsel: The Bible tells us, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16) God’s word is designed to correct us and to change us, so that we will become more like Him in character and actions. But if we reject those instructions for correction and reproof, then we may find ourselves outside of the ways of life and running headlong into self-destruction.  Always remember, the wise are always seeking to know and to better themselves. But the fool passes on and is punished.

Sing: He’s changing me, my blessed Savior, I’m not the same person that I use to be. Well, it’s been slow going, but there’s a knowing that someday perfect I will be.

Thought For Today: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.” (John 15:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment