Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2024 September 18

Jesus Take the Wheel

“Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)

Today’s Morsel: Do you ever feel hopeless? And does it seem that everything that you are trying to do just seems to keep spinning out of control? Do you feel like your situations and circumstances are driving you insane? Do you find yourself with restless nights and troubled days? Does it feel like just when you think that you see a light at the end of the tunnel, here comes another train loaded with problems, burdens, and care? Well, if this is you, then it’s time for you to get out of the driver’s seat and tell Jesus to take the wheel. If you will move to the back seat and let Him drive, you will see that He was taking you through to the place of peace, safety, and contentment. For He says: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

Sing: I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus, since I found in Him a friend so strong and true. I would tell you how He changed my life completely, He did something that no other friend could do.

No one ever cared for me, like Jesus; there’s no other friend so kind as He; No one else could take the sin and darkness from me, O how much He cares for me.

Thought For Today: “For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” (Isaiah 41:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment