Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 22 September 2020

 

So Many of Times

 

Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say: Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.(Psalms 129:1-2)

 

Today’s Morsels:  How many times would you say that the Lord has delivered you?  The Lord has been so good to me so many times.  So many times He has set me free.  So many times He has shown His love to me.  So many times He has walked with me and talked with me.  So many times.  The psalmist stated, “How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.(Psalms 139:17-18)  So many times he has been right by our side and held our hand and carried us through things that we could not see.  So many times He has protected us from hurt, harm, and danger.  If you were to do the math of His goodness, how many times would you count?  When you know the times He has done for you, you should know the times you should have said thank you.  

 

Sing:  You know the Lords been good, He’s really been good, He’s been so good to me, I just can’t let Him down, I can’t let Him down, He’s really been good to me.

 

Thought For Today:  When you know the times He has done for you, you should know how many times you should have said thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment