Thursday, September 5, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 5 September 2019


Boldness
 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1)

 Today Morsel:  I often wonder what people could accomplish in their life if they were not fearful of hurt or death.  When I watch thousands of soldiers jumping out of a well put together aircraft with only a parachute, I say that fear has no control over them. Boldness is not hesitating or being fearful in the face of actual or possible danger or rebuff.  It is being courageous and daring.  David said “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”  He was not afraid of any because he knew where his help lies.  The same place you get mercy and grace, you can also get boldness.  Been to Jesus' throne lately?  That is where you will find your help.

Sing: I’ve got a God who with His angels watches over me. I’ve got a God who puts my enemy beneath His feet. I've got a God who's with me when I’m sick and when I’m feeling well, I’ve got a God, I’ve got a God and my God never fails. I’ve got a God.

Thought For Today: The same place you get mercy and grace, you can also get boldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment