Thursday, September 10, 2015

2015 September 10 - Morning Manna

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Revelation 3:20-22)

Today's Morsel:  I'm afraid that Jesus is making Himself available, but we are not.  We are praying, "Come by here Lord Jesus", but we are not home to answer when He comes.  We are sending out a plea for Him to come and to heal, but we are taking our sick somewhere else.  We are inviting Him to the wedding, but we don't give Him the seat of honor because we are too busy with everyone else's feelings.  We are asking Him for the miraculous, but we are not willing to wait for it.   Jesus is making Himself available, but we are not.   He said, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."   The lame man at the Gate called Beautiful, and the blind man at the exit of Jericho made themselves available.  And they both got what they needed; healing.  If Jesus is knocking, then you have to open the door to your heart and let Him in.

Sing: Let Him in; Let Him in; open up the window, open up the door, and let Jesus come on in.

Thought for Today: Jesus won't come in without being asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment