Thursday, July 2, 2015

2015 July 2 - Morning Manna

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. 
(Galatians 6:1-10)
 
Today's Morsel: It seems as though many are burdened today with the cares of life and carrying around a heavy load.  I don't understand why they don't allow Jesus to help them carry their load.  But for some unknown reason, they choose to use humans to try and help them with their loads.  If that weight is too heavy for you, then it may even be heavy for the two of us to carry together; but not Jesus.  Anyhow, I do like to help people carry their burdens, but I refuse to help them carry them if they refuse to listen.  If someone is heavy and we know how to make that load lighter, should we not use that method to lighten the load?  A refrigerator is carried easier on a dolly than on your back, so it would be foolish not to use it.  If Jesus is the antidote for the troubled mind, should we not go to Him.  If His word gives us hope, should we not read it and obey it?  I am not a rocket scientist, but if you tell me how to do something easier that is not illegal or immoral, and a way that in the end state that will make me better and give me what I need and want, than that is the method I will use.  If my pastor tells me what to do to fix my problem and it is not illegal or immoral and it aligns with the word of God that is the method I will use every time. 

Sing: In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, we have the victory.  In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, Satan will have to flee.  Tell me who can stand before us, when we call on His great name.  Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!  We have the victory!

Thought for Today:  Casting all your care upon Him for He careth for you.  1 Peter 5:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment