Saturday, November 29, 2014

2014 November 29 - Morning Manna

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Revelation 3:20-22)

Today's Morsel: There comes a time in everyone's life that we must open our heart to God for renewal. Why does Jesus want to come in?  Well first of all, He knows what we are going through or facing in our life.  And as His people, He wants to help us. But if we are too stubborn and refuse to let Him in, it is not His fault if we suffer.  When He stood in the synagogue and read from Isaiah 61, in Luke 4, He told the people that that scripture was fulfilled in their hearing.  He wanted them to know that right then and there, what the scripture had foretold they could now receive.  But they slammed the door in His face and ran Him out of town.  Have you done the same?  If Jesus comes to your door, He want to visit with you.  You never know what you may learn from Him. Why not let Him in and see what He will reveal to you about yourself as He did with the woman at the well (John 4).  

Sing: There's a promise coming down your dusty road, with a healing hand where healing virtue flows. He holds the keys to what you need, death and hell He will defeat, there's a promise coming down your dusty road.

Thought for Today: If you  pray for Jesus to help you, then open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment