Monday, August 6, 2012

2012 August 6 - Morning Manna

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)
Today's Morsel: I have noticed that over the past few years, that there isn't a year that goes by that the auto industry doesn't do a recall for something being wrong with an automobile that they've made. It can be anything from an airbag not inflating, light not working right, or something as simple as a screw missing. Anyway, they see it as a safety issue and they want to repair it. But it has been stated, that people will not return their vehicles to get it fixed for free because many of them see it as an inconvenience of their time. And so they would rather operate in an unsafe mode. The manufacture of our life, Jesus, is doing a recall. Something has happened to the human race and they have become weary, worn, and sad. Somehow, this human element has become overworked, underpaid, oppressed, and stressed to the core. So Jesus is doing a recall for repairs since He did not make it that way in the beginning. The shop is located on A-L-T-A-R Street. (That's Altar Street.) It's there that you will find the needed refreshing, regeneration, and the renewing of your spirit. No appointment is needed. Just show up anytime, twenty-four hours day and seven days a week, and simply ask to speak to Jesus, the Chief Mechanic and He'll take care of the problem. I'll tell you, I took myself in, and boy did He do a major overhaul on every part of me for free in no time at all. From the time I knelt, I felt refreshing coming on and when I left, He told me that I had a guarantee for life. He also told me that to feel free to return anytime there was a problem.
Sing: All my heart to Him I give, ever to Him I'll cling, in His blessed presence live, ever His praises sing. Love so mighty and so true, merits my soul's best songs; faithful, loving service, too, To Him belong.
Love lifted me! Love lifted me! When nothing else could help, love lifted me. Love lifted me. Love lifted me. When nothing else could help, love, lifted, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment