Thursday, November 22, 2012

2012 November 22 - Morning Manna

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. .. O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.(Psalms 136:1-3; 26)
Today's Morsel: Here is my prayer of blessing for you to pray today.
For surely, O Lord, You bless the righteous. Father, I therefore declare that I am blessed because of You. Father, I know that I am blessed and highly favored of You. But I ask that You would allow this same blessing to flow to Your people as well. Thank You for surrounding me with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You, Lord, that I can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore seek Your favor to go before me today. I anticipate the favor of God surrounding me today, and I seek You for favor with men; even with ungodly men, because Your word says, "When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him" (Proverbs 16:7). Your word says, "Lord, If You shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if You command the locusts to devour the land, or if You send pestilence among my people; If Your people, which are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek Your face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will You hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:13-14). Lord Jesus, we are your people. And we seek Your blessing today. We seek for Your blessing upon Your people. Father, You told Abraham that You would make him a great nation, and You will bless him, and make his name great; and that he shalt be a blessing" (Genesis 12:2). Bless us, Father, with Your Spirit, with Your power, and with Your Anointing, that we may accomplish Your will in the earth and in the land that You have given unto us for Your Glory! I thank You, Jesus, for opening doors for me that man cannot shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we go forth to accomplish Your will. May we experience a supernatural increase and provision in every area of our lives this day and in the days to come. These things we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!"
Sing: Thank you Lord, for saving my soul. Thank you Lord, for making me whole. Thank you Lord, for giving to me, Thy great salvation, so rich, and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment